Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Developing and implementing plans and goals for the department.
- Maintaining the colleague's and Faculty's work efficiency by maintaining compliance with regulation and internal policies.
- Undertaking the staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc).
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master's Degree
- Fluency in English and Computer skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the related fields is preferred.
Salary: Open for discussion
Send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date :
Thursday, November 19, 2020