“ 100% job placement guarantee”
Since 2011 we have been offering a Diploma in Culinary Arts (Formally known as Certificate III in Culinary Arts) programme in Partnership with CSAI. This 800 hours intensive Australian cookery programme is proven to be effective for employment at 5-star hotels and restaurants. Our graduates are getting a quick promotion because of the knowledge and skill they acquired from ACA.
IDEAL PROGRAMME FOR:
- +2, BBS, BBA, BTTM, BHM, Masters level cleared students but still not sure about their professional life
- Willing to work in the food production industry.
- Those wanting to get employment or migration visa opportunity to Australia, Canada, American/European Cruise ships after having 4-6 years of working experience in Middle East countries.
- +2 Graduates or above (from any stream)
- Shall come across from ACA entrance test and interview.
- Must be willing to study and work hard.
|Update Hospitality Industry Trends
|Mise en place and preparation of food
|Principles of cookery methods
|Preparation and cooking of stock, soups and sauces
|Preparation of vegetables, fruits, eggs and farinaceous dishes
|Preparation of Entrees and Salads
|Preparation and Cooking Poultry
|Preparation and Cooking Seafood
|Preparation and Cooking Meat
|Presentation of food
|Food safety in the Workplace
|Hygiene in the Workplace
|Occupational, Health and safety in the Workplace
|Kitchen cleaning and Maintenance
|Storage and receival of kitchen supplies
|Menu planning, Development and Implementation
|Work in a team
|Training and Team Development
|Hospitality in a socially diverse environment
|Provides customer service
|Deal with conflict situations